Drupal PayPal website payments Pro hosted module is also termed as Drupal Ubercart Payment module that will combine the PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted service with the Drupal Ubercart. The module operates by embedding the iframe in your checkout process.
Supports Major Credit & Debit Cards:
- Acquires Credit Card payments and method payments in a PayPal page embedded in an iframe.
- Supports PayPal Express Checkout for PayPal Account owners from your website
- Users stay onsite for the whole checkout process.
- Can Send Shipping and Tax knowledge to PayPal.
- The module supports ‘Authorization & Capture’ or ‘Authorize Only.’
- No SSL certificate required
- PayPal Transaction ID is presented in purchases log, for successful payments
- Supports all versions of Drupal like Drupal 6 and Drupal 7.
- Customize the Payment form, Pay Now button and style, template from your Merchant Account Template configuration page.
Conditions & Compatibility:
- The module is agreeable with Drupal 7 (Ubercart Version 7.x-3.2 ) and Drupal 6 ( Ubercart Version 6.x-2.11)
- This module operates with PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution. Please check with PayPal for country support.
- PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Merchant Account from PayPal
- curl extension for PHP should be allowed in PHP.in
- iframe enabled in your browsers.
- PayPal defined browsers like Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Firefox 3.5.x and above, Chrome and higher and Safari 4.x and above. Transactions including users of other browsers will abandon or restricted for completing the transaction.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
Drupal PayPal Pro Website Payments Pro Hosted module includes Direct Payment, Express Checkout, and additional PayPal explications and tools, such as Virtual Terminal, Fraud Management Filters, and associate transactions. Customers have to build an account on your site and supply the address details, but once they establish the order, the payment is received immediately, and the order saved. It doesn’t rely on IPN to deliver the order. However, it does store any transaction updates made on the PayPal end such as refunds, etc. as long as IPNs can be supported by your server. Drupal PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted is currently only offered in major cities like USA, UK, Canada and all across the globe. A monthly service price applies, and there is an account application process and credit check to perform before the feature can be activated on your account. PayPal Express Checkout must be approved for Website Payments Pro to be offered on your site.
Customers can shop as usual on the merchant’s website and pay to utilize either a credit or debit card or their PayPal account. PayPal receives payment information from customers using an inline frame (iframe) on the merchant’s website or a fully customizable page hosted by PayPal. PayPal concocts the transaction and passes the data to the merchants’ website for accomplishment and order tracking.